Be prepared for the unexpected! Basic first aid is important, and the more one learns, the better we all are.
Keep this guide at home, work, school, gym, or on vacation. Read and review regularly!**
**A Basic First Aid class is strongly recommended.
- 3.5" x 5" Cardstock, double-sided with colorful illustrations and bound with a 1" metal binder ring
- Navy blue 60mm carabiner for hanging cards from a bag or wall post (Not to be used for climbing).
- CPR for Infants
- CPR for Children (1 to 8 y.o.)
- CPR for those older than 8 y.o.
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Choking for Children less than 1 y.o. and older than 1 y.o.
This deck also includes a two-sided Medical Information Card for emergencies.
Keep this deck in your car, home, or bag. Give one to your child's teachers or coaches.
Invaluable and portable, this deck was written by Dr. Gina Penaflor, a board-certified pediatrician, and edited by Dr. Patricia Gage, a child psychologist. (Reviewed as well by a local cardiologist)
Written and Edited in 2017.