Breastfeeding Support for Moms
Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby, but it can be quite challenging at first!
With this guide, learn “the essentials:"
- The Importance of Breastfeeding
- When to begin and how often
- The Simple Steps of Breastfeeding
- A Good Latch, Milk Supply, and Engorgement
- ...and so much more!
This deck will be a mom's new "Breast Friend!"
These pearls of wisdom are written by Dr. Gina Penaflor, a board-certified pediatrician, and edited by Dr. Pat, a licensed school psychologist, and Ms. Susie, a lactation consultant.
Parenthood finally comes with instructions.
- 3.5" x 5" Cardstock, double-sided with colorful illustrations and bound with a 1" metal binder ring
- Navy blue 60mm carabiner for hanging cards from a bag or wall post (Not to be used for climbing).
Invaluable and portable. Collect them all!
Written and Edited 2017.