Breastfeeding Support for Moms
Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby, but it can be quite challenging at first!
With this guide, learn “the essentials,” and recognize how to handle soreness, what creates a good latch, and more. This deck will be your new "breast" friend!
- 3.5" x 5" Cardstock, double-sided with colorful illustrations and bound with a 1" metal binder ring
- Navy blue 60mm carabiner for hanging cards from a bag or wall post (Not to be used for climbing).
- The Importance of Breastfeeding
- When to begin and how often
- The Simple Steps of Breastfeeding
- A Good Latch, Milk Supply, and Engorgement
- ...and so much more!
This deck will be a mom's new "Breast Friend!"
These pearls of wisdom are written by Dr. Gina Penaflor, a board-certified pediatrician, and edited by Dr. Pat, a licensed school psychologist, and Ms. Susie, a lactation consultant.
Parenthood finally comes with instructions.
Invaluable and portable. Collect them all!
Written and Edited 2017.