Help Your Child Sleep Without Stress!
Sleep garners so many questions from new and experienced parents. Understandably so... We all need our sleep! A good night’s sleep makes all the difference, especially for a growing child. Learn the “fundamentals,” techniques, and the dos and don’ts. This Sleep Tip guide is priceless for the slumberless parent and child!
- 3.5" x 5" Cardstock, double-sided with colorful illustrations and bound with a 1" metal binder ring
- Navy blue 60mm carabiner for hanging cards from a bag or wall post (Not to be used for climbing).
- The Importance of Sleep
- Sleep Training for Infants 0 to 4 months old
- Sleep Training for Infants 4 to 12 months old
- Sleep Training for Toddlers 1 to 3 years old
- Committing to the Plan.
Getting your child to sleep through the night can be challenging. But poor sleep habits will almost certainly affect their overall health and can create a cycle of exhaustion and frustration that affects the whole family.
Develop healthy sleep habits from the start. These pearls of wisdom are written by Dr. Patricia Gage, a licensed school psychologist, and edited by Dr. Gina Penaflor, a board-certified pediatrician.
Invaluable and portable. Collect them all!
Written and Edited 2017.